- Tornafort is a small town. There are no bars or shops, but in Sort (12 km) you will find everything you need.
- Casa Baró offers information on the surroundings. During your stay you can ask for routes, activities and any information from the region to the person in charge of the house.
- Snowfall is not very common. If there is snow forecast, we highly recommend to park at the entrance of the town, where the snowplow arrives.
- High season: from 15 July to 15 September, Christmas and New Year, Easter, long weekends and winter (from December to March).
- Check-in from 16h to 12pm. When possible, other timetables for check-in and check-out
can be agreed without charge.
- Firewood is not included in the price of lodging. It will be required to the head of the house. The price is 8€/day.
- Pets are allowed on the ground floor and in the garden. Animals should bring their own space for rest and containers for food and drink.
Ask for more information with your booking.
INFORMATION +34 689 130 020