Home > Activities
Activities in Tornafort
Hiking and MTB, listen to the deer bellowing, birdwatching or astronomical observation are some of the activities you can practice in Tornafort.
We recommend during the your stay:
- Astronomical observation workshop: come to discover one of the most valuable starry sky, Pallars Sobirà is one of the darkest areas of the Iberian Peninsula. More information>>
- Night Photography workshop: if you are a keen photographer, now yo can apply the night photography workshop during your stay at Casa Baró. More information >>
Activities in Pallars
This region is of high scenic, great birding and astronomical interest. Adventure sports are very important, and it is a land of snow and mushrooms.
The region offers a lot of activities throughout the year.
- Hiking: Pallars Sobirà has an extensive network of trails, recovered old local roads to tour throughout the country. There are walks suitable for all levels. From easy family outings to demanding mountain routes. Alone or with a guide who will help you discover the wonders of the environment.
- Adventure sports: Pallars Sobirà region is ideal for adventure sports and outdoor activities. There are many specialized companies in rafting, canoeing, climbing, canyoning, mountain bike, horse gear, snowshoes …
- Skiing: In winter skiing is the favorite sport. The region has four ski stations: Port Aine, Espot, Tavascan and Baqueira, with countless trails for mountain skiing.
- Cultural Activities: Pallars Sobirà is a fascinating historical territory, with a calendar full of festivals, traditions and events. Fallas, rafters, cattle fairs, gatherings, museums, guided tours, the cultural offer is extensive and varied.
Ask for more information with your booking.
BOOKING +34 689 130 020